During the weekend we’ve pushed another set of progression changes, this time mainly touching War Zone experience, especially in late game.
*To make sure you are seeing everything properly and to avoid any issues we suggest refreshing the game if you see this message while playing.
In short, things that were changed:
- Boss battles were optimized in health to scale better, be more challenging and give a better experience.
- Level and Rank Battle Stars rewards were significantly increased to stay more on-par with Battle star rewards from battles
- Achievement rewards were significantly increased
- Additional upgrade tiers added to DPC HQ upgrades, to keep low level upgrades more up to par, as well as to slightly reduce over-reliance on support units for DPC at late stages. Similarly some price multipliers were reduced for a few upgrades late game.
- 2 more renown titles and 2 more ranks were added at late stages.
We hope you enjoy the changes – we will be touching more balancing issues when Country vs. Country feature (CvC) is released in the following weeks, as rewards from there will feed back into War Zone and Boot Camp
War Clicks team