Yesterday we launched our completely reworked in-game chat system where you can chat privately with your country mates and discuss strategies, or go all-out in our general chat! Super convenient to use via TAB button from anywhere in the game – check it out and have some friendly banter with competing countries/players
We also fixed quite a few bugs to improve your experience:
- issue with War Zone missions not being properly counted. After accepting a mission, the progress up to the first game update wasn’t saved. This affected any mission type
- We also fixed an issue with the clicks mission where there were 10x too little clicks required to complete the missions.
- Added a sound when mission completes, and open up the mission widget automatically if it isn’t visible/opened by the player to indicate mission completion clearly.
- Fixed a bug that wasn’t counting Boss clicks properly towards the mission progress.
- Fixed video reward views to count towards mission progress properly. Also changed fuel video views to properly reward fuel instead of gold in case of ad errors.
- We fixed the issue of „black screen“ on BC that happened in some cases if you had a popup opened, went to another screen and got back.
- Prevented double click on zone switches, which caused some clicks to fire twice (i.e. On BC upgrades/trainers.
- The above two fixes should help prevent the „&4234 health“ or blank bars issues in BC and WZ in some cases, as well as the annoying „double music overlap“. We are still looking if other cases could cause these. Please let us know if you spot any issues with these still
- Force update on War Zone before opening HQ to ensure progress is saved properly
- We also did a few bug fixes on the chat that should improve reliability. We are still working on some stability and usability improvements
War Clicks team