Today we released an update, that speeds up late game Boot Camp (BC) progression, resolves some bugs/transitions with reaching the e308 cap in Boot Camp, and lastly, re-balances some “New Boot Camp” requirements and rewards.
* If seeing this update while in/game, please refresh to ensure you see all updates properly.
Here are the changes made:
– BC upgrades increased/added starting at around e115, e179, e206, e242-e244, e255, e270, e284, e290-e295, e303. These will help make for much further runs, and speed up post e115, and especially post e240 progression significantly.
* for users above e115, please note that your production of BC units will change in this update, and as new upgrades were inserted, a few of your old upgrades might be “gone”, but replaced with upgrades before them. So overall your production should be higher now, and you’ll be able to recoup any upgrades that new ones replaced pretty much instantly anyway.
– New Boot Camp requirements changed to start at e200, and be increased by e5, up to the cap of e300 at 23rd Boot Camp. This will help speed up the first 10 new BCs, but also ensure requirements are scaled up, to prevent “new BC spamming”, which was becoming a long-term balance issue, and this update was urgently needed.
– Due to tons of badge boosts from competitions and events piling up, “new BC spamming” was starting to become an issue of where users would be able to soon start farming “infinite gold” from renown rewards. This would ruin game economy and inflate it if left untouched, so we’ve also now limited Gold rewards from renown to the first 22 new Boot Camps started. Additionally, upon passing that, Research Point rewards from renown rewards will be doubled!
– “e308” smoothing has been done, which will now make it clear to users that once you reach e308 Power Points, there is nothing to do in the current Boot Camp anymore, and it will now be clear you have to start a new BC at that point. We’ve also added a “Completionist” renown level at 1.79e308, which will reward you with an extra 50 Research Points when reached – if anyone is willing to grind for it a bit more!
Many of these changes were long overdue after we initially released the Tactical Map with New Boot Camps feature, so we’re happy to finally be able to catch up! It will help provide a much better progression curve for all users, and allow you to reach further than ever before!