We’re halfway into our “bug hunting week” and we are glad to report that today we have squashed several of the most annoying bugs some of you have been experiencing – several bugs related to War Zone saving/progress issue!
– Fixed several issues where using 30s DPC, buying upgrades (or any other action) during a Boss Battle resulted in some progress not being saved sometimes.
– Fixed issues with gold and fuel drops from units would not be saved correctly
– Fixed issues with using 30s double DPC upgrade, as well as issues with unchanged fuel consumption when buying Double/Triple DPC that resulted in lost progress
– Display issues when buying several 30s DPC-upgrade will now show the proper amount of remaining uses
– DPC in player profiles will now display correctly
We are continuing with other bugfixes and improvements, so expect your experience to be further improved in the following days
We also realize that the in-game chat is highly anticipated, and we are happy to say that after various issues of deploying it live, we have managed to fix them today so the chat will finally be added for everyone to use tomorrow!!
War Clicks team