- Wait time between invasion attempts reduced from 30 to 10 minutes
- Fixed “Baloon” spelling in Event
- Fixed a bunch of random bugs with claiming SPW or promo codes rewards related to Time Challenge, or time challenge unlock.
- Spin The Wheel chances immediately deduct visually and added some multi click prevention if you ran out of spins
- Added some additional checks to War Zone progress verification/saving, that presumably might have increased the chance of causing any “negative/positive signs” for revertions
- Prevention of double offerwall confirmation popup, adding gold twice and causing issues from them
- Fixed (presumably) any issues with showing Event or Competition rewards popups
We just released another update (requires refresh to take affect):
– Resolved issue of Daily Tasks sometimes not recognizing Spin the Wheel, or daily activity rewards towards completion. * keeping an eye on this still, so please report if you spot any sort of issue with this still!
– Also prettified the daily tasks a bit in some cases, to make it a bit clearer what the status is
– The Power points reward from daily task has been buffed – from doubling your current power points, it will now 10x them (before you gained the same amount, now you gain 9x of the amount). It’s a quick buff to this reward, but we’ll look into improving the rewards overall soon
– Fixed a bug where converting SP to rewards, wouldn’t immediately disable a button if not enough SP available
– Fixed a bug where 30s DPC would sometimes suddenly show “3” as amount, even though you actually have more/less of them
– Fixed the issue of CvC battles sometimes calculating the result a bit differently than what the replay showed. Note this might mean some replay today might suddenly show differently, but from tomorrow onward these issues should be fixed. If anyone ever still sees a discrepancy in results & replays, please let us know immediately so we can fix them ASAP.
The report from the last week/ what’s been improved/resolved within the game:
- Resolved an issue in WZ with a reverting bug, where running in-game Autoclicker and going off focus, and then coming back would sometimes result in those clicks to be all reverted
- Improved performance of Time Challenge clicking, which seemed to lag for some
- Fixed a bug in Event, where clicking on tutorial icon could freeze the screen
- BC convert popup show- now properly show current reward % above 100%
- in general chat room additional signs were added as allowed,
- in leaderboard you can also check other tiers and their stats also your country is clearly marked
- deploy button design fix
- alliance ticket has been redesigned
– Fixed some issues with calculating final front positions based on user choices
– Fixed an issue where Attack/def progressive bonus wouldn’t reset to 0, if it was under 20 and country won all those fronts
– added reinforcement inbound “timer” to replays to make it more clear how much time attacker has to destroy the HQ
– some various CvC bugfixes/improvements, such as replays returning you back to yesterday’s results
– Balanced CvC fights for HQ to have more significant health, as before a tank getting through would almost 100% destroy the HQ, and defender had no chance to defend. This makes the replays more sensible and allows for more variety than just 0 or 100% bonus rewards
– Various CvC replay bugs fixed, where i.e. tank would roll over turrets, or replay wouldn’t start
– Added prevention of keyboard shortcuts used/fired while on various popups (profile, donate, login popup, activity rewards)
– Fixed an issue where Daily activity rewards wouldn’t properly refresh while in WZ during a daily reset, and you needed to first go to BC and back.
– Fixed an issue where there was a chance that your daily supplies wouldn’t reset if you were online in War Zone during it
Yesterday & Today we’ve had to deal with some unexpected issues/tasks but still managed to get a few things deployed:
- fixed display of Rank rewards to show proper base DPC gain when achieving a specific rank
- fixed Support Upgrades total “base” power by unit type to not be multiplied by PvP power in the upgrades section as it was misleading
- buying HQ DPC upgrades will now immediately properly refresh the level of the current upgrade
- Added an info popup after deploying for first time to make it clearer what happened ot new users
- Added a similar popup to privatization, that will appear every privatization as it’s quite rare and this helps ensure there’s no “confusion” what it does
- 10% fuel upgrade restriction pops a confirmation if you’re above 90% fuel
- resolved some major game loading speed issue, that was causing quite some issues, especially on Chrome
We are also preparing a full priority list of upcoming improvements, bugfixes, additions over the weekend, to give you a broader overview of what we are focusing on and what to expect to be sorted approximately when. We will update/upload it on Monday.
The past week we have made some updates that might not have been so obvious:
– We have added a „Country Change“ option where anyone whose country is not selected automatically or on registering, will be able to change it within the game. This can be accessed by clicking on the flag in your profile or on the flag next to your information in the left top of War zone or boot Camp.
– For those that have a country selected, you will only see some information pop up, but we will be looking into extending this to be able to change a country after you already are fighting for one. But there are many things to consider here, so we won’t be opening this option until we have clear solutions on possible problems this might cause (i.e. Rankings, CI stats, rewards…)
- some chat reliability updates
- Daily task prevents opening a task if you don’t full fill the condition has been fixed
We are currently working on a set of smaller improvements, like adding a “time till next deploy” information within the deploy pop up to make it a lot more informative, fixing some in/out of tab focus issues, working on adding a DPC/Support power multiplier effect to PvP upgrades, working on improving Convert rewards, improving War Zone balancing, Improving some things regarding PvP battles and sorting out a set of bugs and other playability improvements.
A lot of these updates will be trickled out over the next few days, but next few in general will be filled with many improvements all around the game, so keep an eye for them
Yesterday’s deployed update covers:
- Fixed many Autoclicker issues where opening/closing various popups would mess it up.
- Autoclicker issues with switching screens should be resolved.
- Autoclicker should now work/catch up properly if window is out of focus. This catch up was also optimized so it shouldn’t suddenly “freeze” your browser anymore.
- AutoClicker exploit via out-focusing your tab on Boss fights is now prevented
- Various minor bug fixes and display issues have been sorted in Country HQ and some other parts of the game.
War Clicks team
Yesterday we launched our completely reworked in-game chat system where you can chat privately with your country mates and discuss strategies, or go all-out in our general chat! Super convenient to use via TAB button from anywhere in the game – check it out and have some friendly banter with competing countries/players
We also fixed quite a few bugs to improve your experience:
- issue with War Zone missions not being properly counted. After accepting a mission, the progress up to the first game update wasn’t saved. This affected any mission type
- We also fixed an issue with the clicks mission where there were 10x too little clicks required to complete the missions.
- Added a sound when mission completes, and open up the mission widget automatically if it isn’t visible/opened by the player to indicate mission completion clearly.
- Fixed a bug that wasn’t counting Boss clicks properly towards the mission progress.
- Fixed video reward views to count towards mission progress properly. Also changed fuel video views to properly reward fuel instead of gold in case of ad errors.
- We fixed the issue of „black screen“ on BC that happened in some cases if you had a popup opened, went to another screen and got back.
- Prevented double click on zone switches, which caused some clicks to fire twice (i.e. On BC upgrades/trainers.
- The above two fixes should help prevent the „&4234 health“ or blank bars issues in BC and WZ in some cases, as well as the annoying „double music overlap“. We are still looking if other cases could cause these. Please let us know if you spot any issues with these still
- Force update on War Zone before opening HQ to ensure progress is saved properly
- We also did a few bug fixes on the chat that should improve reliability. We are still working on some stability and usability improvements
War Clicks team
We’re halfway into our “bug hunting week” and we are glad to report that today we have squashed several of the most annoying bugs some of you have been experiencing – several bugs related to War Zone saving/progress issue!
– Fixed several issues where using 30s DPC, buying upgrades (or any other action) during a Boss Battle resulted in some progress not being saved sometimes.
– Fixed issues with gold and fuel drops from units would not be saved correctly
– Fixed issues with using 30s double DPC upgrade, as well as issues with unchanged fuel consumption when buying Double/Triple DPC that resulted in lost progress
– Display issues when buying several 30s DPC-upgrade will now show the proper amount of remaining uses
– DPC in player profiles will now display correctly
We are continuing with other bugfixes and improvements, so expect your experience to be further improved in the following days
We also realize that the in-game chat is highly anticipated, and we are happy to say that after various issues of deploying it live, we have managed to fix them today so the chat will finally be added for everyone to use tomorrow!!
War Clicks team
We just deployed a smaller update that fixes & changes some things in Country HQ:
– Invasion unlock and buy chances now have a confirmation popup so you can’t use them by mistake
– Country stats are not working in some cases fixed
– We made Treasury gold gained from completing Break the Line battles scale with the amount of active users a country has, to make it fair. The treasury gold reward will scale at the same time as upgrade costs.
Furthermore, with this change the Air Strike cost was increased by 50%
– Unfortunately, we have not yet managed to get our new chat working on the live servers -> we are working frantically to get it sorted as we know it’s missed and it’s going to be an awesome addition!
After a lot of feedback and thinking we have also decided to change the way country score competition works. Now it will NOT compare score difference from end of last week, but only count gained score in a country by all users during a competition week.
This will remove a lot of confusion about the competition and make the results less dependent on any players not being active.
This week we are also focusing on many bugfixes and improvements that have been annoying you guys the most! We hope to have a large list of fixes for you to read by the end of the week J Next week we will be relooking at any number/balance changes for Country HQ so we appreciate any additional feedback
Have a lovely day!
War Clicks Team