Last week week we’ve deployed quite a few updates, some being quite impactful (in order of most to least recent):
- PvP support unit losses no longer added wave by wave, but only calculated overall for each unit type. Before you could’ve lost up to 5×3% of a unit in each PvP battle, this has now been maxed to 3% overall.
- Added a multiplicative 1% DPC and 2% Support Power multiplicators to every PvP upgrade, which will help negate support unit losses, and actually help towards progression and increasing your long term damage output. This will also make Support Power a LOT more useful across all stages.
- Deploy/Privatization sometimes causing some icons to disappear temporarily
- Boss battle type now works properly with support power
- Added a “time to deploy” information to the deploy screen, allowing you to make easier decisions of what actions to take
- Other minor changes, bugfixes and improvements
War Clicks team