As we have recently released two HUGE features (Events and CvC(+Alliance Fights)) we now want to focus on some issues and updates we had to put on the side during the development of those.
First some major bugfixes & improvements will be sorted, then we will also do some major balancing updates (more on that below) that will make the game pace more exciting, especially in late game.
While we will be chipping through most of the full bug/improvements/ideas lists, we will be prioritizing these bugfixes/improvements in the following weeks to get as many sorted as possible:
- Remaining War Zone progress revert issues, and clarification of such, to prevent issue snowballing if user has no idea of what caused it (i.e. 3rd party autoclickers causing overclicking)
- Resolving any issues with completion and collection of Daily Tasks and Missions
- Resolve various autoclicker bugs (in-out of focus bugs where it freezes, more consistent clicking speed…)
- Improve our 10 clicks/s limit handling so it does not happen that AC delivers less clicks than it should, and also try to covney this info to user more clearly
- Daily Mission with clicks as a task have take into account 2x/3x DPC upgrades
- Try to improve our timer handling, as off focus currently halts them and they don’t „make up“ when you get, making their information out of date
- Look into any issues with shortcuts firing when they shouldn’t (i.e. On certain popups)
- Chat needs to get some love with bugfixes and improvements (text disappearing, invisible messages, …)
- More improvements to the in-game autoclicker – while we allow use of 3rd party autoclickers (as there’s a 10 CPS limit anyway), we don’t want you to have to go to resort to them (if the in-game one was working well enough)
- Look into some performance improvements
- Various smaller bugs (total GPS sometimes disappearing…)
We also want to look into the following:
- Improving the usage of 2x/3x DPC upgrades, Bribe option, AutoClicker), PvP simulations improvements/balance
- Some QoL features (buy all units, more various usefull settings, deploy aura)
CvC/Alliance fights will also be getting some continued improvements and better balancing. Some of the Country HQ features and Country Invasion fights will also be getting some improvements and better balancing.
As there is a new Event coming (23rd January) we will also be working on some improvements for it and finish as many as possible:
- balance changes
- Some display issues in show/time warps
- Double check idle territory takeover calculations
- try to include territory takeover information clearly before using time warps, so you’re better informed what you are getting
- Buy all units button
- better usability/UI (more visible upgrades/units)
- production % rate
- other display and clarity fixes
There are several game points we want to look at and improve. First we want to consider some speeds ups to early game, as well as work a lot on the late game, where we haven’t had a proper update/extension in a while.
This will first take the form of more/bigger upgrades/bonuses but we also want to improve some of the core elements of the game to tie better with it. For example Levels, Ranks and Achievements in War Zone are scaled awfully (and not exciting) right now and don’t provide any meaningful rewards at late game. And there are many other ways we can do this as well (privatization changes for one)
We also want to look at improving and potentially adding more Spoil Point rewards from Country HQ, as these present a great way for us to introduce new balancing content. CHQ and CvC features also need some balancing (voting percents, gold rewards, upgrade costs, new upgrades, CvC improvements). There are also some things we have to look into where differences between countries (based on members) can currently make it seem unfair for smaller countries. This is where a „country change“ feature also comes in play, which we haven’t yet found a good final solution for, but want to look more deeply into it and see if we can find a great solution there.
But that’s not all. We also want to look beyond the current features and consider some more broad updates to the game’s balance – changes/additions/improvements to various prestige features, ideally ones that would also alter/switch up some of the gameplay mechanics for you to keep things more fresh. (broadly speaking)There’s also potential for including more active content, collectables/loot/masteries, MANY ways to expanding CvC in interesting ways that would tie well with the general game…
There is tons of awesome things we could include/change, but have to break it down to which ones would fit the most to the game and make the best impact/change. As some of the features would also be very dev-time consuming it means that we have to consider that in order to not delay them too much. Anyway, these we will look into the next month/two, while we focus on all of that general upkeep/improvements. During this time we appreciate any feedback/ideas as it can help us shape our final mid/long term changes/improvements to the game 😉