As we have recently released two HUGE features (Events and CvC(+Alliance Fights)) we now want to focus on some issues and updates we had to put on the side during the development of those.
First some major bugfixes & improvements will be sorted, then we will also do some major balancing updates (more on that below) that will make the game pace more exciting, especially in late game.
While we will be chipping through most of the full bug/improvements/ideas lists, we will be prioritizing these bugfixes/improvements in the following weeks to get as many sorted as possible:
- Remaining War Zone progress revert issues, and clarification of such, to prevent issue snowballing if user has no idea of what caused it (i.e. 3rd party autoclickers causing overclicking)
- Resolving any issues with completion and collection of Daily Tasks and Missions
- Resolve various autoclicker bugs (in-out of focus bugs where it freezes, more consistent clicking speed…)
- Improve our 10 clicks/s limit handling so it does not happen that AC delivers less clicks than it should, and also try to covney this info to user more clearly
- Daily Mission with clicks as a task have take into account 2x/3x DPC upgrades
- Try to improve our timer handling, as off focus currently halts them and they don’t „make up“ when you get, making their information out of date
- Look into any issues with shortcuts firing when they shouldn’t (i.e. On certain popups)
- Chat needs to get some love with bugfixes and improvements (text disappearing, invisible messages, …)
- More improvements to the in-game autoclicker – while we allow use of 3rd party autoclickers (as there’s a 10 CPS limit anyway), we don’t want you to have to go to resort to them (if the in-game one was working well enough)
- Look into some performance improvements
- Various smaller bugs (total GPS sometimes disappearing…)
We also want to look into the following:
- Improving the usage of 2x/3x DPC upgrades, Bribe option, AutoClicker), PvP simulations improvements/balance
- Some QoL features (buy all units, more various usefull settings, deploy aura)
CvC/Alliance fights will also be getting some continued improvements and better balancing. Some of the Country HQ features and Country Invasion fights will also be getting some improvements and better balancing.
As there is a new Event coming (23rd January) we will also be working on some Continue reading