We’re happy to let you know that we intend to do more updates in April than in recent months, here is a quick recap of the main things we will be working on:
– On top of the quarantine boosts, there will be a short event around Easter– We will be removing video ads completely. X2 production boost from video ads will be replaced and now received simply by claiming the day’s activity rewards -> you will get this on top of any existing rewards. Gold & fuel rewards from War Zone ads, will be added to activity rewards as well. Exact details of how activity rewards will be changed we don’t have yet, but you will still receive everything you otherwise received via ads.
– Adding at least some of the following as research upgrades (which ones and how many of them exactly, depends on time available) : WZ HQ upgrades/rank/level multipliers, Let users finish Country Invasions with 1 click, removing fuel overflow on x2/x3 DPC, faster research times…
– re-balance WZ HQ upgrades tiers further (Above e50 cost)- After much deliberation, we will not be doing a “full Country HQ rework”, as changing existing content drastically gets very mixed response from our players. There is no simple solution to various current issues that would satisfy everyone and also be relatively easy/quick to build and something we could afford at this moment. We will instead be looking into several ways to improve the current structure, balance and rewards. We will also look into some potential ways to change/adjust countries. As always, if you have any ideas/thoughts on this, we have a whole discord channel dedicated to this topic here:
– We’ll be looking into some PvP improvements, at the very least some quality of life changes, to make decisions on who to attack easier
– Look into other minor changes/bugs, just to name some: Give a notification if you have any PvP points to spend, adding extra late-game goals, resolving some e308 bugs…We will focus on first getting as many of the smaller updates ready, and try to save as much as time as possible for doing Country HQ improvements.
Most of these updates will be released in one bigger update, most probably during 20th-30th April, but some of the smaller ones (and any bugfixes), will be released as soon as possible!
We hope you enjoy April with us, especially with the exciting quarantine events we’ve set up